El Cerrito Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of people who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for A.A. membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Current Meeting Schedule
- 5:30 am – Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- 9:00 am – Sun (Sp/Disc), Mon (Sp/Disc), Tue (Sp/Disc). Wed (Step Study/Disc), Thu (Lit/Meditation /Disc), Fri (Step Study/Disc), Sat (SpDisc)
- 8:30 pm – Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, and Sat
Special Interest Meetings
- 10:30 am – Sun (Godless Heathens)
- 5:30 pm – Sun (Closed* Lesbian Meeting)
- 8:30 pm – Sun (Grapevine Meeting)
- 8:30 pm – Mon (Step Study)
- 7:00 pm – Wed (Closed* Women’s Meeting)
- 10:45 am – Sat (Closed* Women’s Meeting)
- 5:30 pm – Sat (Closed* Men’s Meeting)
- 7:00 pm – Sat (Big Book Study)
Zoom Meeting ID: 510 323 1212
Zoom Meeting Passcode: 316360
To participate by telephone dial 1-669-900-6833
To participate online via Zoom click the button below and follow the instructions.
* A closed meeting is open to alcoholics only. Other meetings are open.
Other Area Meetings
East Bay Intergroup maintains a directory of all local area online meetings. Please visit their website to learn more.
Need Help? We're Here to Listen.
East Bay Intergroup
24hr Helpline. Always free and confidential
(510) 839-8900 (English) (510) 502-5860 (Español)
ECF Events and Announcements
Concerned about a drinking problem?
Only you can decide whether you want to give Alcoholics Anonymous a try—whether you think it can help you. We who are in A.A. came because we finally gave up trying to control our drinking.
A.A. “Doors” Video
©Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.